Keywords: Document Control, Documentation, Administration, Office Management, Records Management, Office Skills, MS, Office, EPC Projects, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Aconex, Bentley, advanced Adobe acrobat
Role Purpose: REPORTING TO: PROJECT MANAGER
RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT: Responsible for all matters related to the control of documents for the Project.
• Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
• Develop and maintain the Document Management System.
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving)
• Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties)
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers)
• Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation.
• Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data.
• Ensure all drawings/documentation correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
• General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required.
• Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates.
• Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process.
• Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team.
• Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients.
• Other relevant duties/tasks as directed by Directors, Contract Managers/Site Managers and Quantity Surveyors.