Quantity Surveyor- Civil
in Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
10 - 15 سنوات
التعليم:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil)
الجنسية: Any Nationality
القطاع المهني: Construction / Civil Engineering
المجال الوظيفي:Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Surveying
Sep 6, 2021
We are looking for Quantity Surveyor- Civil
To be part of the team responsible for all matters with related to the contractual and commercial requirements of the project.
• Completion of measurement and re-measurement of building and civil works from drawings and at site adopting the rules of measurement under the appropriate method of measurement.
• Bar bending Schedule and structural calculations
• Preparation of Interim Milestone Payment applications under the Main Contract.
• Assist in the preparation of the Project Monthly Report.
• Assist with the calculation and evaluation of subcontractor payment certification.
• Assist with the evaluation of subcontractor final accounts.
• Assist in the operation of the project cost control
• Assist in the evaluation of final account under the Main Contract.
• Regulate and constantly review the accuracy and relevancy of sub-contractors’ applications for payment, variation submission and pursuit of claims.
• Reconciliation of major supplier’s invoices.
• Preparation of sub-contract documents and tenders.
ملخص المرشح المطلوب
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building, or Engineering
• 10 years related experience as civil quantity surveyor.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Specialized in Bar bending Schedule( BBS)
• Experience working in the building construction industry.
• Highly energetic person with initiative and confidence who is mature and self-motivated with a good knowledge of contracts, bill of quantities and tenders.
الكلمة الرئيسية : Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveying, Building, MS Office, Bar bending Schedule, BBS, building construction, bill of quantities, tenders, Reconciliation, claims