Experience / Critical Skills/Behavioral Skills/Technical Skills
• Management of large-scale construction projects
• Management of large multi-disciplined commercial teams
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Contract Administration
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Cost/Revenue Control and Forecasting
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of Subcontractor/Major Supplier Management, Final Account preparation, negotiation and close out.
• Contractual Claims preparation, negotiation and finalization
• Understanding and ability to use computerized cost and reporting systems
• Provide commercial assistance and advice on prospective value engineering measure to the Project Director.
• Leadership, Problem Solving, Analytical, Communication, Interpersonal.
• Strategic Focused, Team Player.
• MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint). Cost Reporting Software Systems. Contract Administration (Fidic etc). Contract Law (Local & International)
Keyword: Commercial Manager, Subcontract Procurement, Subcontract Management, Contractual Claim approval